AXE I/O - No right channel, lights all remain on

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O - No right channel, lights all remain on

Postby joemaisey94 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:33 pm

Hi all,

Received my Axe I/O today - have downloaded the Axe control panel, updated firmware etc.

I'm not getting any sound through the right channel from my Macbook- have confirmed it is not an issue with the speakers or the cables. Similarly when I have plugged headphones into the jack on the front, i'm only getting sound in one ear.

Also, all of the LEDs on the front panel are remaining on - I assume this is an indicator of some kind of issue/things not working properly? The preset select knob has no effect on the number showing - this is '8' at all times.

The only alteration i can make to the sound of music playing via Apple music is if i turn the 'Master' knob all the way to the right, the sound level drops considerably (not a smooth/gradual reduction in volume, it just drops drastically when the knob is close to being fully turned).

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, turning off and on again (both interface and macbook) to no avail
joemaisey94

Re: AXE I/O - No right channel, lights all remain on

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 19, 2022 7:24 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this and I see no other users have chimed in with advice but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers