iRig 2 not working with iOS

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig 2 not working with iOS

Postby Daradal1 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:32 pm

Hello,

I recently acquired an iRig 2 which was working with the most common apps on my iphone (Tonebridge, Amplitube, bias fx, etc..) but suddenly a couple weeks ago it stopped recognizing the connection between the iRig and the iphone.

I've tried it on two different iphones (6s and SE 2020) with different ports (jack and lighting) and different iOS versions (14 and 15) to no avail. With a samsung android phone the available apps work just fine, so I don't think it is a malfunction of the hardware but rather a compatibility issue with iOS.

I've seen similar issues being reported on Reddit with iphone users the past 2 months, but nobody was able to come up with a reason and/or solution.

Is it happening with someone else? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks,
Daradal1

Re: iRig 2 not working with iOS

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:28 am

iRig 2 is compatible with those versions of iOS. I would recommend contacting IK Support directly and I'm sure they can figure out what's happening and get you up and running.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers