axe i/o spontaneously stopped signal output! [Resolved]

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

axe i/o spontaneously stopped signal output! [Resolved]

Postby joguar » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:14 pm

While waiting for response to open support ticket, checking to see if anyone had an issue with axe i/o (full not solo) output signal. My unit which I have been using without issue for a year+ will not output the DAW (LPX/MAC OS Monterey all updated) signal (knob correctly set) only dry signal. This is the case with all outputs, headphone, line, amp outs. My DAW recognizes the interface, LEDs show signal to DAW, yet no audible sound. Systematic trouble shooting ruled out usual suspects, cable, reboot etc. Switching out the interface with a different one which worked perfectly has isolated the axe i/o as the issue. Nothing at all was changed in my rig that would cause any issues, one day all systems go and the next day no audio. Would love to hear from any other users with similar issues, thanks.
joguar

Re: axe i/o spontaneously stopped signal output!

Postby joguar » Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:24 pm

Update to original post, issue was traced back to a single USB port in the USB hub. No issue with the axe i/o.
joguar

Re: axe i/o spontaneously stopped signal output! [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:41 pm

Good tracking down. :)

--------------------
As this thread has been resolved by the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers