Input signal to daw

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Input signal to daw

Postby Cha_se1 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:52 pm

I have an irig 2 and AmpliTube iOS. I’m using them with an iPad. Everything is setup properly. I get an output signal but….no input signal to the daw which makes impossible to record anything. The in on in/out meter is greyed out. Like I said I get output no prob, amp,effects,cab,mike everything except no input to daw. Anybody have this problem.Any ideas as to what I may be doing wrong.
Cha_se1

Re: Input signal to daw

Postby Buddy267 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:11 pm

hmmm.. If all connections are setup correctly but your track is greyed out then perhaps the track which you are trying to record on does not have an input setup? I use Ableton and every time I create a new track I have to specify what signal should be used for that track.

Also see if the track is frozen? Sometimes you can freeze a track which means the track is no longer using RAM. This makes it so your computer can run other processes without that track taking up memory and slowing things down which means you cannot alter the track unless you unfreeze it.
Buddy267

Return to Interfaces & Controllers