iRig2 HD with MacOS Monterey

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig2 HD with MacOS Monterey

Postby mikeduk1 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:01 pm

Hi all, I have an iRig2 HD that I've been using with my iPhone and iPad without any issues but when I try with my MacBook Pro I'm having problems.

The device is detected but when I select it as the output device for either MacOS or a specific program I either get no output or the app in question hangs.

Anyone else had this issue? Is there a known compatibility issue with MacOS Monterey (12.0.1).

Thanks!
mikeduk1

Re: iRig2 HD with MacOS Monterey

Postby 12eight » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:51 pm

I am having the same problem!
12eight

Postby hhsoullover » Mon May 16, 2022 7:06 pm

My iRig HD 2 isn't recognized by mac o monterey (12.3.1) so that it is unusable with mac.
Will someone fix that somehow, or will it stay unusable although it is still being sold as mac-able (what in fact it isn't)?
hhsoullover

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 17, 2022 12:59 am

iRig HD 2 is definitely Mac compatible. I'd suggest contacting IK Support for direct and official technical assistance and I'm sure they can sort things out for you. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers