Blueboard channel programming

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Blueboard channel programming

Postby MikeFloutier » Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:45 pm

Hi, I want to use my Blueboard in Proprietary (A) mode and in Program Change mode to control my AudioKit Synth One and AR-909 (drum synth/seq) along with Midi Guitar 2.

The AR-909 I use inside Audiobus 3 to enable me to use a StreamByter script to scroll through the drum seq patterns live. This works fine.

I use the BlueBoard to select the presets in Synth One and Midi Guitar 2 outside Audiobus. This also works fine as I pair up each preset to work appropriately with its partner in the other App. Eg. Press button A (in Bank 1) and the first preset in both Synth One and MG2 are selected.

The trouble is that, when I select an AR-909 drum pattern, the presets in S1 & MG2 also change; which results in musical chaos.

I know that sending the Commands to the AR-909 on a different channel would solve this issue, and I know that BlueBoard can select which channel to use, WHAT I CANT SEE, is how to program different channels for different uses.

It would make perfect sense to be able to program the channel differently for each bank but I can’t see how to do this.

Am I missing something?

Should I be approaching this issue differently?

Any ideas/HELP would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards, Mike.
MikeFloutier

Return to Interfaces & Controllers