AXE IO NOT SHOWING UP ANYWHWERE USB MAC/ IMAC/ WINDOWS 11???

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE IO NOT SHOWING UP ANYWHWERE USB MAC/ IMAC/ WINDOWS 11???

Postby kain.sandiano@gmail.com » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:18 am

Hi now I've been seeing a few mentions of this problem though not a lot and im absolutely so
frustrated because I was using the axe io for a year without a hitch.
I have tried everything for reinstalling and testing over and over and seriously gave up a while ago thinking it would eventually come in line as obviously these types of devices a firmware dependant
and sometimes they just kick back in with a certain update or bug fix or even a simple reboot can fix this problem.
I have a wide extensive knowledge and experience with ik software and firmware systems as far how to download/ installing etc.. and I do own and have had many ik hardware devices of every category and have really never seen anything just drop off the radar like this unit has and obviously have had it running perfectly on all systems without a hitch..
The usb 2 protocol has obviously been one reason some have encountered problems in usb three ports but I know 100% that this unit still ran perfect on all ports mentioned and even worked fine if I plugged it in hubs that aren't recommend but general this issue was one at all for me.
The unit turns on, lights up and takes signal shows level as expected but after countless efforts on all platforms made me look for a noose instead please I need to hear and play through this again its an awesome unit and I really have given up???
kain.sandiano@gmail.com

Return to Interfaces & Controllers