Need some info please

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Need some info please

Postby AgentuIk01 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:25 pm

Hi, I bought a iRig Keys I/O 49 two weeks ago and my order is still "In progress". The item was on stock when i order it and it still is on stock. Its my first experience with IK Multimedia, so i want to ask others with more experience with them,how long it take for an item to be shipped from them? I know sometimes there are unavoidable delays but still, two weeks is a lot of time to ship something.
AgentuIk01

Re: Need some info please

Postby DarkStar » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:45 pm

Please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a red button link to the Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Need some info please

Postby AgentuIk01 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:19 pm

Thank you for reply, i know forum moderators dont have access to my account. I was asking here if others had the same problem before opening a suport ticket
AgentuIk01

Return to Interfaces & Controllers