Irig Stomp IO footswitch not responding.

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig Stomp IO footswitch not responding.

Postby Enkee36 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:00 pm

Hello

I have recently purchase an irig stomp from Sweetwater. I had problems with the first so I sent it back for replacement. Yesterday, i got the replacement and it the same problem. The footswitches whenever I press them doesn’t changes anything on the Ipad. For example, if I press footswitch number two, the preset number 2 on the Ipad does not engage. But, if I manually select preset number 2 on the ipad screen, the Footswitch’ LED turns on. They are connected somehow, it’s just that the footswitch fails to send any signal to the Ipad. I contacted already IkM CS and sent them the video of the problem which they have requested. After the sending them the Video, i haven’t received any response anymore so I’d say ikm CS is the best since they are ignoring me right now. So I am taking a shot a here hoping anyone could actually give me a fix for this. I tried resetting the unit, tried also to plugging it to my iphone se, iphone 7 and my PC but the same problem. Tried updating firmware but no available firmware is available for this unit.
Enkee36

Return to Interfaces & Controllers