Roland FC-300

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Roland FC-300

Postby dimugi » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:19 am

Hello everyone in the forum!
Does anyone happen to be using the Roland FC-300 and can tell me whether it works with Apmplitube and what their experiences are with it?

There is the FCB1010 from Behringer, but Behringer always seems a bit cheap to me and I prefer to focus on quality and spend a little more.

Thank you for your time, interest and help!

With musical greetings from Giessen in Germany

Dirk (dimugi)
dimugi

Re: Roland FC-300

Postby bstaxp00L » Sun May 01, 2022 2:32 pm

I just got an FC300. Seems to work OK - I'm having some issues changing the assignments but think that's midi-ignorance and not an issue with the pedalboard. Assignment of pedals to wah and volume and such trivial (rt-click control u want to set / learn midi / move pedal thru range - done) but I'm having some issues getting the 'looper' functions to 'stick' when attaching. Thoughts? Tnx B.
bstaxp00L

Re: Roland FC-300

Postby Joda6568 » Wed May 11, 2022 7:58 am

I'm trying to control SooperLooper in MainStage through my Roland FC-300, but because SooperLooper has to launch outside the DAW, I'm having a hard time routing the MIDI to control it.

Alternatively, does anyone have any suggestions for looping in MainStage using my Roland FC-300? Their included plugin, Loopback, isn't ideal for me looping live: It has these annoying clicks on its loops and requires me hitting like three different pedals to just stop and do another loop.

Ideally I'd like to set up my Roland FC-300 like DL4's setup (minus breaking easily).
Joda6568

Return to Interfaces & Controllers