Stomp IO Foot Switches not working

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Stomp IO Foot Switches not working

Postby Holtthebolt2357 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:29 pm

I just updated my Stomp IO to the latest firmware. It will work fine through the USB connection to AmpliTube on the PC but AmpliTube iOS the foot switches are not working. It is passing audio but the switches don’t change anything. When in Live mode I can change patches on the iPad touch screen but not the switches, it worked perfectly before the firmware update.
Holtthebolt2357

Re: Stomp IO Foot Switches not working

Postby schreiberc1 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:24 pm

I just got my stomp yesterday and have this same problem via iOS, macOS seems fine.

I checked for a firmware update and it says there are none.
schreiberc1

Postby rammdesign » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:21 am

Is there a fix for this? I have the same problem on newer IOS 15+. Older IOS worked.
rammdesign

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:22 pm

Since no users have chimed in, please open a ticket with IK Support if you have not already done so and they will happily assist you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rammdesign » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:22 pm

I haven't had a chance to chime in yet because I've been enjoying the Stomp I/O. I did manage to get this to work on ios15 on an iPad and iphone SE. I had to be careful with the order of how I plugged things in. Plugging the AC adapter in first for the Stomp, then firing up the Amplitube app and then plugging in the lightning connector seems to work for me. Hopefully that helps others with the switches occasionally not working with the app.
rammdesign

Postby levonsa » Wed May 18, 2022 9:34 am

I used the same method of launching of iRig and iPad as wrote rammdesign and it worked until I have changed iPad 2017 to iPad 2021 with ipadOS 15.4.1 - since then I can´t use Amplitube on iPad...when I connect iPad to iRig I can´t hear any sound and I can´t switch presets by iRig and alsi pedal doesn´t work :-( It is interesting that Amplitube on my macBook works OK and there I use cable from Aliexpress (USC-B/USB-C) while for connecting of iPad I use original IK cable MiniDIN/lightning....I´m very frustrated that I can´t use full version Amplitube on my iPad...I spent a money for application and also for new iPad and I can use them...
levonsa

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 18, 2022 6:06 pm

levonsa wrote:I used the same method of launching of iRig and iPad as wrote rammdesign and it worked until I have changed iPad 2017 to iPad 2021 with ipadOS 15.4.1 - since then I can´t use Amplitube on iPad...when I connect iPad to iRig I can´t hear any sound and I can´t switch presets by iRig and alsi pedal doesn´t work :-( It is interesting that Amplitube on my macBook works OK and there I use cable from Aliexpress (USC-B/USB-C) while for connecting of iPad I use original IK cable MiniDIN/lightning....I´m very frustrated that I can´t use full version Amplitube on my iPad...I spent a money for application and also for new iPad and I can use them...

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers