Blueboard and External Midi control of boost pedal

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Blueboard and External Midi control of boost pedal

Postby obispojoe » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:34 am

Right now I use a blueboard and AT5 to change presets with expression pedal attached to control wah effects. Works great in live settings. I'd like to use the second midi input to the blueboard to toggle the on/off of a pedal effect in the preset that is currently part of the preset. So suppose I am playing on say preset 1. This preset has a boost effect pedal in the chain that is off by default. I'd like to attach something to the second midi input of the blueboard (the first input has an expression pedal to control a wah) to toggle the boost pedal as on/off. How do I accomplish this, if possible? The idea is that I just want to boost the volume of the preset a little during solos and turn it off when done. Currently, I just create a new preset and assign it as preset 2 with the boost engaged and use the blueboard switches to change between preset 1 and 2. Seems like I could save some blueboard preset assignments if I could use some type of external toggle to turn the boost on/off.
obispojoe

Re: Blueboard and External Midi control of boost pedal

Postby obispojoe » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:51 am

It's been a few weeks since I posted this question and I just want to give it come visibility again in case someone knows the answer. Does anyone have suggestions?
obispojoe

Re: Blueboard and External Midi control of boost pedal

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:21 pm

As no other users have posted, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. If Searching the FAQs does not help there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers