iRig BlueTurn and Asus C523 Chromebook

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig BlueTurn and Asus C523 Chromebook

Postby Robert1943 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:09 pm

I just bought an iRig BlueTurn by IK Multimedia. It works like a charm, paired with an Asus C523 chromebook which displays PDF files natively so you do not have to hunt for an app. The page turner is set to emulate the left and right keyboard arrows (mode 3) and the Asus is placed on the piano music rest opened up just like an album thanks to its 180° hinges. A quarter turn rotation (ctrl, shift and refresh) offers a vertical display on the 15.6" screen of a practically full size printed sheet. An SD card is used to store the material -mostly from IMSLP and Mutopia- organized just the way I like. Do make sure to click on the square "fit to page" icon at the top of the screen, otherwise nothing happens. You might also want to use a mouse as the touchpad is tricky to operate with the screen rotated. The quick start guide I found cryptic and suggest downloading the user manual from the Multimedia site before buying.
Robert1943

Return to Interfaces & Controllers