Has IKM Moved On From iRig Stomp IO?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Has IKM Moved On From iRig Stomp IO?

Postby zulujos » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:22 am

I have been researching the market of budget multi- effects pedals and at some point asked myself why I wasn't considering the iRig Stomp IO? After all I owned AT5 Max, why not employ a product specifically designed for it? But after further research it seems that many have issues with it. At first I didn't let that deter me but then I came to the realization that perhaps IKM was more focused on their new pedal line and were moving on. I even inquired whether they would be offering any discounts on the Stomp IO during the Xmas season. The reply was no. So was the iRig Stomp IO a failure not worthy of marketing any further or am I missing something?
zulujos

Re: Has IKM Moved On From iRig Stomp IO?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:49 am

IK has not moved on from iRig Stomp I/O it is a fantastic controller and interface for AmpliTube (and other similar software). Any problems can be addressed through our support team and they will surely get anybody with issues up and running and enjoying their iRig Stomp I/O.

The pedals are completely different, as is AXE I/O and other guitar products IK has released are also not impacting iRig Stomp I/O. The fact that it wasn't discounted is probably actually a good sign :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers