Axe I/O: Microsoft access in some apps

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Axe I/O: Microsoft access in some apps

Postby Hulumanu » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:44 pm

I have Axe I/O set up on my windows 10 machine with guitar plugged into input 1 (front) and microphone plugged into input 2 (rear), seems to be working ok... except in some apps on windows (specifically Teams). Teams doesn't seem to have access to the microphone, unless I plug it into input 1 (rear - didn't try front, as it is XLR...). Windows reports 'Your microphone isn't working'..... I tried uninstalling/reinstalling Teams, same issue. I had an issue with 'Your Phone' but reinstalling that seemed to help. I did an audio repair which took care of most other issues (turned off enhancements, I believe). Is there any way to tell windows just to go with input 2 only? Any other thoughts?

Thanks!
Hulumanu

Re: Axe I/O: Microsoft access in some apps

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:03 pm

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. If Searching the FAQs does not help there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers