IRig pro duo

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRig pro duo

Postby Jrockskydog17 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:16 am

I had the IRig HD which had worked fine but broke the lightning to micro usb cord, leaving for Mexico so no time to order looked everywhere no one has it so I bought the more expensive IRig po dou. It powers on and off out of the box and is now useless to me. Also wouldn’t let me register product because another account has already registered with the serial number.
Sad musician. Could it be fixed with a plug in power source? Please help me. I kinda need to work on the road and this is important to me. Please help!
Jrockskydog17

Re: IRig pro duo

Postby admin72 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:04 pm

I have the iRig Pro Duo and it only really works well when plugged into mains power. If I try and use batteries it just keeps making an odd noise for a couple of minutes and then shuts down. This is when plugged into my iPhone XS. However, when I use the mains adapter everything is fine.

Not sure if that helps?
admin72

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:38 pm

Best would be for both to report your issues to IK Support as they don't sound like the typical/expected behavior. The support team can assist you with any issue you are having with IK products and get you up and running with the expected behavior/performance. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby admin72 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:00 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Best would be for both to report your issues to IK Support as they don't sound like the typical/expected behavior. The support team can assist you with any issue you are having with IK products and get you up and running with the expected behavior/performance. Thanks!

Actually, I did some more testing tonight and it seems to be that the unit is very sensitive to the right batteries! I originally tried it with Kodak Zinc batteries and they just would not work, although they worked fine in everything else. Then I tested with Ni-MH rechargeables, 2450mAh and it worked fine! I noticed in the manual it only refers to Ni-MH or Alkaline batteries so I think that was the cause of my problems :)
admin72

Postby Danpaq » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:51 am

When I record an interview with iPhone XR using the Apple app and listening with earphones I get volume in both ears. When I record with Irig pro and Irig studio condenser mic on play back I have sound in only one ear..is this normal ?
Danpaq

Return to Interfaces & Controllers