Amp out mode with the Axe I/o

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Amp out mode with the Axe I/o

Postby phenix992 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:06 pm

hi
can I have the sound of my amp with my DAW but without a microphone in front of the amp ?
i have the axe I/o
phenix992

Re: Amp out mode with the Axe I/o

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:19 pm

The Amp Out on AXE I/O is meant to send a dry signal to your amp and then put a microphone in front of the amp. If your amp has a line output (do not connect your amp's normal speaker output to an audio interface or run your amp without a speaker load connected!) you should be able to plug that into a line level input on AXE I/O but you'd want to read your amp's manual and such to make sure you are connecting everything correctly as you can damage your amp if you don't connect things properly, have a proper speaker load, etc.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re : Mode Amp out avec l'E/Sax

Postby phenix992 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:29 pm

and send return ?
phenix992

Re: Re : Mode Amp out avec l'E/Sax

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:34 pm

phenix992 wrote:and send return ?

If you mean the effects loop on your amplifier I'm not sure that would work properly. I don't find any information in the AXE I/O manual about that so I'd suggest contacting IK Support who may have more information to make sure anything you do is safe for your amp and for AXE I/O.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Amp out mode with the Axe I/o

Postby phenix992 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:56 pm

ok
yes the fx loop

i have 2 amps
no lines outputs
phenix992

Return to Interfaces & Controllers