Who's Gigging with iRig Stomp IO ?I raise

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Who's Gigging with iRig Stomp IO ?I raise

Postby zulujos » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:34 pm

I raise this question because I have been plowing through demos and reviews of sub $500 multi-effects pedals only to realize I was overlooking the iRig Stomp IO. While I'm not a gigging musician I do use AT5 as a stand-alone in jams. My current set-up is running it with a Focusrite interface into a Surface Pro to the effects loop of a Crate Powerblock to a passive PA. The iRig would drop the interface out of the equation plus enable me to shift on the fly with presets or switch individual pedals on/off. So I guess I'm trying to get a feel how others like it in a live setting and would especially like to know how intuitive the unit is. Before the iRig Stomp IO was introduced I bought the Soft Step. It was such a hassle to program it to AT4 (and vice versa) that it went back in the box and there it remains!
zulujos

Re: Who's Gigging with iRig Stomp IO ?I raise

Postby zulujos » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:06 am

Maybe I should start with is the iRig Stomp IO compatible with the Microsft Surface Pro?
zulujos

Return to Interfaces & Controllers