no input on iRig Stomp

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

no input on iRig Stomp

Postby jonesler » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:02 pm

I recently purchased power supply and new cable to connect my iRig Stomp to my iPad but when I connect my guitar I don't see any input signal on the LED. Can this be a software issue or is it a defective unit?
jonesler

Re: no input on iRig Stomp

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:35 am

Are you referring to iRig Stomp I/O or the older original iRig Stomp? Have you opened a ticket with IK Support for this issue?

This is the general FAQ for getting started with our iRig interfaces which might help for the time being: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1263
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: no input on iRig Stomp

Postby jonesler » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:47 pm

Yes it’s an iRig Stomp i/o. I’ve been using it for a couple of years just as a controller with my desktop computer but I would like to start using for live shows. But when I plug in my guitar I don’t get any signal. I have opened a ticket but haven’t heard back yet.
jonesler

Return to Interfaces & Controllers