IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3.5 MAX and Total VI MAX

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3.5 MAX and Total VI

Postby mysteryspy2001 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:10 pm

Thank you for the response

I must have missed it Just checked again and the add states Moto bass 1.5 does come with Studiomax 3.5
And Modo drum is 1.0

Thanks again
mysteryspy2001

Postby Quezanmar10 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:54 pm

to use in mastering, what is the best collection of plugins ?
Quezanmar10

Postby mohsin73 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:05 pm

Total Studio 3.5 MAX and Total VI MAX are both powerful music production suites that offer audio professionals a wide range of features. Total Studio 3.5 MAX includes a new waveform editor that makes it easier to create and edit waveforms and a new audio engine that provides better sound quality. Total VI MAX offers a more comprehensive suite of tools for music production, including a new multi-track recorder and mixer, as well as support for virtual instruments and effects.
mohsin73

Postby lag » Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:11 pm

Does this include the Joe Chicorelli vocal strip?
lag

Postby FiatLux8 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:08 pm

lag wrote:Does this include the Joe Chicorelli vocal strip?

I could not determine the answer to that question myself, but probably not ! , however , still if you want Total Studio 3.5 MAX then now is the time to buy (I wouldn't be surprised if they announce a version 4 soon)
Total Studio 3.5 MAX normal price €999.99 excl. VAT (USB/box version + €50)
Total Studio 3.5 MAX normal offer price €599.99 excl. VAT

Now €249.99 excl. VAT (USB/box version NO extra charge !) (normally you can not even upgrade for that price !)
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=13254
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ts3/

Extremely cheap since SampleTank 4 MAX alone normally is €499.99

Also : Labor Day Software Savings All SE software titles $/€39.99 each :
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=L ... ftware2022
FiatLux8

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:07 pm

lag wrote:Does this include the Joe Chicorelli vocal strip?

Total Studio 3.5 MAX does not include T-RackS Joe Chiccorelli Vocal Strip. You can see what is included on the Total Studio 3.5 pages https://www.ikmultimedia.com/ts3

Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby SteveJ58 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:15 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
dchstudios wrote:Does the new MESA/Boogie 2 come within the Total Studio 3.5 Max upgrade? I have the Total Studio Max 3.

No it does not. But Total Studio 3.5 users will see an additional discount automatically applied in their cart for MESA/Boogie 2.

Hi,

Is "additional discount" for MESA/Boogie 2 still going on for new owners of Total Studio 3.5?

If so, what would the price be for MESA/Boogie 2 in this case?

Thanks.
SteveJ58

Postby Wtptrs1985 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:15 pm

If I'm not mistaken, the following currently released and supported products are not included in Total Studio 3.5 MAX:

- MODO BASS 2 (update from MODO BASS 1.5, you can install MODO BASS 2 CS + all MODO BASS 1.5 instruments, but lose out on the new instruments, patterns and some functionality)
- MODO DRUM 1.5 (update from MODO DRUM, you can install MODO DRUM 1.5 CS + all MODO DRUM kits, but lose out on the new kits, patterns and some functionality)
- Syntronik 2 MAX (upgrade from Syntronik 2, you can install Syntronik 2 CS but lose out on the 11 new synths)

- Beat Machines (Sampletank 4 Expansion)
- Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip (T-Racks Module)
- Amplitube MESA/BOOGIE 2 (Amplitube 5 Expansion)
- Sunset Sound Reverb Collection (Mixbox Expansion)

SteveJ58 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:
dchstudios wrote:Does the new MESA/Boogie 2 come within the Total Studio 3.5 Max upgrade? I have the Total Studio Max 3.

No it does not. But Total Studio 3.5 users will see an additional discount automatically applied in their cart for MESA/Boogie 2.

Hi,

Is "additional discount" for MESA/Boogie 2 still going on for new owners of Total Studio 3.5?

If so, what would the price be for MESA/Boogie 2 in this case?

Thanks.

I currently own TS3.5MAX and am seeing a $99.99 price for MESA/Boogie 2 (so the full price).
Wtptrs1985

Postby SteveJ58 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:51 pm

That's good information Wtptrs1985, just what inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks!
SteveJ58

Postby FiatLux8 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:53 pm

SteveJ58 wrote:just what inquiring minds want to know.

If there is any special price available on something then I think that it's supposed to be able to be found on the 'your account' info , there is two possible sections : 'Promotions' and 'Crossgrade/Upgrade'. Though I think that at least promotions is what is found elsewhere on the site..
(Sorry I haven't received the Total Studio 3.5 Max yet that I bought)(ordered USB version 7 days ago and it haven't shipped yet ! :? , suppose that I will arrive in it's own sweet time :| )(so I can not check myself on account !)

Anyway , you also have the option to contact sales and see if they will let you have the offer that you are checking if is still valid, worst that can happen is that they give you a no or don't answer ! (you can't expect sales department to read this forum I think).
FiatLux8

Postby Wtptrs1985 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:12 pm

SteveJ58 wrote:That's good information Wtptrs1985, just what inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks!

Sorry I was actually incorrect regarding MESA/Boogie 2: My initial price is $99.99 but after adding it to my shopping cart, a $15 coupon is applied (as I now see was mentioned above by Peter), reducing the final price to $84.99.
Wtptrs1985

Postby FiatLux8 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:49 am

[Mod edit: the post by barrygraybeatz1 has been removed as it contravened the forum rules and guidelines]

@ barrygraybeatz1
Maybe you should work with support to try to solve the problems ?
As just another customer I am sure that IK Multimedia will do what they can within reason to assist you.
That said then if your choice is a path of hate and aggression then you should not expect the company to be cooperative.
Further more, cases of theft and stolen Identity (if they pretend to be you while using what is yours) may be hard to solve. Also if they logged into your account and transferred any licenses as if you yourself sold them then it is 'theft' (?)
Either way it may require that you report the case to local law enforcement (Cyber crime division ?).
I don't know about procedures for changing account info or passwords here but I don't know if you yourself have been negligent with your password(s) either (using same password on more sites) but that you will have to take up with IK Multimedia support too.
No matter what then behaving as you do here (which to me frankly looks like you trying 'blackmail' IK Multimedia) is not going to help you in anyway !
FiatLux8

Postby DarkStar » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:03 pm

barrygraybeatz1 was angry that someone had accessed his User Account and changed his user name and password, without verification. From this it seems that he is now locked out of his account.

I do not know the exact process of user name or password change,. But, in such circumstances, I would contact Support, explain what has happened, with some proof of purchase (e.g. Serial Numbers.) Support should be able to check the User Account and resolve the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby mdsound@ymail.com » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:04 pm

I've got this update and unfortunately the Sample Tank 2 is crashing like no other :(
I'm using Nuendo 12, also tested in the Nuendo 11 version. Is the same problem. Also it crashes in stand alone mode. I've included a screen capture here:

https://md-sound.filemail.com/d/vopfjowhfthegip

It can't be used. So 450 Gb of space and samples that seats on my har drive without being of any use. I can say right now that was not a good deal. It gave me only headaches.
mdsound@ymail.com

Postby FiatLux8 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:51 pm

mdsound@ymail.com wrote:I've got this update and unfortunately the Sample Tank 2 is crashing like no other
<----SNIP---->
It can't be used. So 450 Gb of space and samples that seats on my har drive without being of any use. I can say right now that was not a good deal. It gave me only headaches.
Eh ! , not Sample Tank 2 but Sample Tank 4 !
Anyway , you need to approach support IK Multimedia and/or Steinberg !

Also , there are General Terms and Conditions :
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/legal/inde ... conditions
and
a IK Multimedia Product Warranty :
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/legal/index.php?R=warranty
Which you should read !

Otherwise , of course it is understandable if you are not happy if things do not work as you would expect them to !
But you get very little from using the forum to complain. It is much better if you seek the support of IK Multimedia at once and then take it from there instead !
FiatLux8

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements