Bought new AXE I/O Solo, cannot register product

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Bought new AXE I/O Solo, cannot register product

Postby Admire72 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:49 pm

When trying to register AXE I/O Solo with the serial number that was included in the box, registration fails.
What is the next step?
Admire72

Re: Bought new AXE I/O Solo, cannot register product

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:15 am

Where are you trying to register it? You should be able to register in IK Product Manager too. Obviously don't post the serial here but be mindful of zeroes vs the letter "O" and such.

If neither of these options help, please let IK Support know as they'll have direct access to you account and the systems that are used for registration. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Admire72 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:13 am

I tried registering both on website and in the app, same error. Will contact support, thank you.
Admire72

Postby Bfortman01 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:03 am

I am having the same issue. Enter the supplied serial number - nada.
Bfortman01

Postby Emastrato3 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:11 pm

Purchased AX I / O audio interface on amazon impossible to register it to download simple drivers after two days no response from assistance.
I will have to make the return and turn to another brand absurd in 2021 to encounter problems of this type.
Emastrato3

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:34 pm

Emastrato3 wrote:Purchased AX I / O audio interface on amazon impossible to register it to download simple drivers after two days no response from assistance.
I will have to make the return and turn to another brand absurd in 2021 to encounter problems of this type.

You should be able to register your serial number at the URL that is on the card in the box. What is your ticket number.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Emastrato3 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:54 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Emastrato3 wrote:Purchased AX I / O audio interface on amazon impossible to register it to download simple drivers after two days no response from assistance.

You should be able to register your serial number at the URL that is on the card in the box. What is your ticket number.

I have the ticket number but when I insert it it gives me an error I sent the purchase receipt to the assistance but still no answer I do first to order a new audio interface .... I prefer to play than waste time on this nonsense.
A simple driver to make a peripheral work cannot create all of these problems.
Emastrato3

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:16 pm

I was asking so I could have someone look at your support ticket. Sorry if I was unclear. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bfortman01 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:21 pm

As mentioned before, I am having the same issue with a new AXE IO. The provided serial number does not work, it says "Already registered by another user". OH THANKS! Can't even supply a new serial number? Did I get a piece of used hardware? As of now, I have a $400.00 "paper weight" sitting on my desk that can't be used. I have submitted all of the proof-of-purchase information and have yet to hear back from Tech Support. What is wrong with this Company? For what it's worth my "Ticket Number" is #3613011.
Bfortman01

Postby Emastrato3 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:28 pm

Peter_IK wrote:I was asking so I could have someone look at your support ticket. Sorry if I was unclear. Thanks!

my ticket number is [#6736662]

Thanks for your interest
Emastrato3

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:36 pm

Admire72 wrote:When trying to register AXE I/O Solo with the serial number that was included in the box, registration fails.
What is the next step?

OP have you heard back from IK Support on this? Please let me know. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zdrawko.k » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:03 pm

Same thing here
bought a B-stock from Thomann, having no idea that they do not check it before putting back to the sales. How long does it take be able to register this dang unit?
zdrawko.k

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:13 pm

zdrawko.k wrote:Same thing here
bought a B-stock from Thomann, having no idea that they do not check it before putting back to the sales. How long does it take be able to register this dang unit?

Thomann usually takes care of this, sorry that yours seems to have slipped through. Either Thomann or IK Support will take care of you, please reach out. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby frebindels » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:35 am

How long does this usually take? Mine just didnt have a serial number, newly bought from Thomann, submitted a ticket to both Thomann and IK: #3565530.
frebindels

Postby hobonickel » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:34 am

I just received the wrong card in my package so now Ive registered a SOLO version but I have the non solo version hardware AXE I/O

So messed up lol. Maybe I received one of the many product info reg cards because it let me register it but now I cant download correct drivers and software
hobonickel

Next

Return to Interfaces & Controllers