weird glitch trying to use expression pedal with axe i/o

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

weird glitch trying to use expression pedal with axe i/o

Postby manisnotabird » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:21 am

Tried restarting my computer, tried plugging my expression pedal (a cheap Nektar model) into both inputs, tried turning the AXE I/O on and off. Audio comes in and out fine, but the expression pedal doesn't seem to work. I'm on a 2018 Mac Mini running Big Sur 11.6. The expression pedal used to work fine, but last time I tried might have been while using Catalina. The Axe Control panel software and Axe I/O firmware are both up to date.

https://imgur.com/a/ZNt1OjR
manisnotabird

Re: weird glitch trying to use expression pedal with axe i/o

Postby manisnotabird » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:17 am

Am I really going to get no answer on what is wrong? The whole "controller" page of the Control Panel software is glitched out.
manisnotabird

Postby manisnotabird » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:24 am

I've totally unplugged everything and turn plugged it back and in and deleted and reinstalled the software. Still exactly the same. Beyond frustrating.
manisnotabird

Postby DarkStar » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:12 pm

This forum is primarily for user to user discussion. Not for Technical support.

As no other users have chipped in, the best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers