Sound issues with iRig Keys2 & iRigHD2

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Sound issues with iRig Keys2 & iRigHD2

Postby Mudhorn_wannabemusician » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:45 am

One evening when I was using my Keys2 within AbletonLive10 Lite I _SOMEHOW_ managed to get the sound from the keyboard to come through the computer speakers WITHOUT them being plugged into the keyboard. I have not been able to repeat that marvelous feat despite trying numerous things. Did I just luck out with a one-time freak accident or are there setting that i can make that will allow me to have the sound come through the computer without having to always don headphones & plug into the keyboard?
When I plug they keyboard into a small set of external speakers I only get sound thru one speaker (they both work, I've tested with other applications) but it sound fine when have headphones on.

On a similar not - I have the iRig HD2 and thought it was supposed to route the sound thru the computer when you had the switch set to THRU - was I mistaken about that? I've never been able to manage to get sound thru the HD2 without using headphones.

I'd love to being able to work without having to put headphones on if at all possible. Thanks to anyone who can help me sort this out
Mudhorn_wannabemusician

Return to Interfaces & Controllers