Hardware delivery lately?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Hardware delivery lately?

Postby GuyCNicholas1 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:05 pm

I purchased an AxeIO bundle on 09 Sept. and still have not received the device. I was able to download the software, which really does me no good at all until I get the hardware.
I am wondering who has gotten hardware lately, and if you did get hardware, when did you order it? I am just trying to see how far behind they are and when I might expect to get my order.
GuyCNicholas1

Re: Hardware delivery lately?

Postby sserjo43 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:38 pm

I came to this forum to ask exactly the same question. I ordered a bundle on September 3rd and it is still "in progress." I have reached out to support about a month ago and they told me that "it will be shipping soon and too be patient." Has anyone heard any specifics? I'm sure IK knows at least the ball park on the hardware availability. Them being hush-hush tells me it is far out.
sserjo43

Postby GuyCNicholas1 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:08 am

LOL, let me know when you get yours as I should be right behind you :lol:
I did find a buddy that had a Focusrite he wasn't using, so I am will be able to use that until they finally do come in.
GuyCNicholas1

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:32 pm

The component/chip shortage is still a worldwide issue and from recent news I've read it won't be going away any time soon. IK is doing its best to get as many units as possible as soon as possible and will ship units in the order in which they are received.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby b0uch3 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:23 pm

I ordered the Axe I/O during labour day sale....sept 6.

Still have not received it. I do have an older M-Audio M-Track 2x2M holding me over though.

I received an email from IK Multimedia earlier in October about status.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your order of the AXE I/O + AmpliTube 5 MAX Bundle.

We want to apologize for not being able to fulfill your order quite yet but know that we are working hard to get additional units in and shipped as quickly as possible. Currently, AXE I/O units are on back order due to overwhelming demand coupled with global component shortages that are impacting our ability to get these units in production and into your hands.

The good news is that more units are in the works and we will fulfill based on the order in which they were received. We anticipate some units in the coming weeks with more to follow throughout October and November.

Ready to work with AmpliTube now while you wait? To get you started, AmpliTube 5 MAX is available in your account to download and begin using. Launch the IK Product Manager now and download AmpliTube 5 to get working with the MAX software!

To add a little sweetness on top... a gift of 25 JamPoints have been added to your account due to these delays. Psst... and by the way, those Jam Points can be used to discount qualified software titles that are part of our current Group Buy Promotion!

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Stay safe and healthy!

Thanks,
Your IK Multimedia Team.
b0uch3

Postby b0uch3 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:04 pm

for those that ordered early in September, I've just received a notification with tracking number. I ordered on Sept. 6

excited!
b0uch3

Postby GuyCNicholas1 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:46 am

And I ordered on 9 Sept. and just got a tracking number as well, due in 18 November.
GuyCNicholas1

Return to Interfaces & Controllers