iRigStream ASIO Driver

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRigStream ASIO Driver

Postby MJBn0000 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:39 am

Hi,

Just bought a iRigStream and installed sucessfully the the ASIO Driver in my MS Surface Pro 7 with WIN 10. When I connect the iRigStream trough the USBC-C cable I get a USB not recognized error.

browsed the FAQ and the forum and couldn't get an applicable answer. Any help?

Thanks in advance,

MJB
MJBn0000

Re: iRigStream ASIO Driver

Postby MJBn0000 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:49 pm

Update:

tested iRigStream with:

- Lightning cable with iPhone - OK

- USB-A cable with another MS Surface Pro 5 WIN 10 - Ok

- UBC-C cable with a Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite . NOk... :-(

Probably I got a bad USB-C cable to mini-DIN?

MJB
MJBn0000

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:58 pm

^^^
Did you test with another USB-C device? Also please note the requirements listed under the Android section on the iRig Stream Specs page.

Best would be to make sure all is set there and report your issue to IK Support so they can provide direct and official tech support for your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MJBn0000 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:54 pm

^^^
Thanks for your help Peter.

I have only 1 PC at home with a USB-C port and the referred tablet that I think as a USB-C (2.0) connection with digital audio compatibility, but...

I went to try it out of home with another PC with WIN 10 and USB-A 3.0 type ports. It worked well as expected because it was working on my other PC.

When back home I tried to connect it to the Surface dock USB-C ports instead of the Surface USB-C direct port. It was detected immediately and worked OK. Changed it to the USB-C port of the MS Surface PRO 7 again and it worked also. Go figure...

Tablet is not working though. Got to get a answer from Samsung support on the specs.

I'll test it further. If it won't work again probably I have a bad cable.

Thanks again.

MJB

PS I had placed a ticket with IK support also.
MJBn0000

Return to Interfaces & Controllers