Physical X-SPACE pedal not saving preset

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Physical X-SPACE pedal not saving preset

Postby mschartier » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:05 pm

If I understand the user manual correctly, after making changes to parameters on the device, the enable/bypass button for the preset will go from green to amber. I can confirm this is happening. However, to save the preset the manual states to press down the 'preset' encoder, which should allow me to edit its name and save, or holding down for a few seconds will just save it. This does not happen. Not only does it not save, it does not enter the edit mode to let me change the name. Also, for reference, I have made sure the preset is 'unlocked' according to the device. What am I missing?

Also, I have made sure my firmware is up-to-date.
mschartier

Re: Physical X-SPACE pedal not saving preset

Postby rcmusic35 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:45 pm

Hi,

saving working here on my x-space and x-time pedals. Sorry to ask, but are you pressing the preset button on the top right and not the model button by mistake?
rcmusic35

Re: Physical X-SPACE pedal not saving preset

Postby mschartier » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:57 pm

Thanks for the response == yes, I am sure I am pressing the right thing. IK's support has recently gotten back to me and after me uploading a video demonstrating the issue, they are sending me a new device.
mschartier

Return to Interfaces & Controllers