Irig Pro issues

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig Pro issues

Postby chicagobears316 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:08 am

I have an IRig pro (not the I/O, which is newer). It was my main interface until I bought the AXE I/O and I've kept it for portable playing situations.

I worked on my desktop with the AXE and took my laptop and IRig on the road to play, and... no sound. Couldn't make it work in AT 5 or 4.

I then went home and thought maybe it was a cable issue as I was using the cable I use with the AXE. Used a regular instrument, cable tweaked some settings, and it worked. I was going to play again, decided to test it first so I wouldn't get embarrassed again, tweaking it for 2 hours, no sound. Like when it didn't work last time, it doesn't appear to get the input. The blue light is on showing it has power, but the green light never goes on to show that there is sound.

Any ideas?
chicagobears316

Re: Irig Pro issues

Postby chicagobears316 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:52 pm

just updating. It seems like if I boot the computer with it plugged into both the guitar and the guitar, it works, but if it's not plugged into the guitar from the start, it nearly always has issues.

I can usually sleep mode the computer and bring it back with the guitar plugged in and get it to work.

As a side note I'm not seeing the green light turn on any more though to tell me it's getting sound, even when it's working (the light was functional as recent as 5 weeks ago, when I'd last used it prior to the day I started the thread)
chicagobears316

Postby Peyzaguirre » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:09 pm

Me pasa algo similar. El día de ayer conecté mi guitarra a mi Ipad usando la salida de phonos de irig pro y todo bien. Dejé todo conectado mientras seguía con mi trabajo y al retormar la guitarra no tenía sonido de la guitarra desde Amplitube ni GarageBand.

Hoy luego de leer tu post conecté la guitarra y los phonos al irig y luego lo conecté al Ipad, y funciona bien GarageBand pero sigo sin tener resultados con Amplitube.

I don't know if it's a configuration problem of the Apps or the device.

I know it's an old post but if someone can help.Sorry if you don't understand but I use the google translator. :D :D

Greetings
Peyzaguirre

Postby Peyzaguirre » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:39 pm

Something similar happens to me. Yesterday I connected my guitar to my Ipad using the irig pro headphone jack and all good. I left everything plugged in while I went about my work and when I restarted the guitar I had no guitar sound from Amplitube or GarageBand.

Today after reading your post I connected the guitar and the phonos to the irig and then I connected it to the Ipad, and GarageBand works fine but I still have no results with Amplitube.

I don't know if it's a configuration problem of the Apps or the device.

I know it's an old post but if someone can help.Sorry if you don't understand but I use the google translator. :D :D :D

Greetings
Peyzaguirre

Return to Interfaces & Controllers