iRig Stomp I/O wont work in amplitube 4

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp I/O wont work in amplitube 4

Postby Enzobastias1 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:36 am

well guys, so i bought my irig stomp io and so far it works perfect in my iPad pro 2017.
ive been trying to use it with amplitube, and it sounds amazing, almost zero latency. i have a hp elitebook 8470p with i7 and 8gb and unfortunately i cant seem to make it work as a live midi controller, for live gigs. ive downloaded the asio4all drivers, ive installed and uninstalled many times. ive tried in other pcs and it just wont work.

honestly i ran out of ideas. theres something about downloading the drivers from ik website, but i cant "register" my irig stomp as a product, since i got it 2nd hand. any ideas or something im missing..
thanks guys, hope youre having a good one.
greetings
Enzobastias1

Re: iRig Stomp I/O wont work in amplitube 4

Postby Enzobastias1 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:01 pm

hey, so i tried to reach my friend who gave me the irig stomp and he no longer have the box or the card. any solutions on how to register my irig? otherwise its just a useless product since i cant use it in ableton the way i need to.

greetings
Enzobastias1

Re: iRig Stomp I/O wont work in amplitube 4

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:45 pm

You can contact support and they should be able to get you set up with the drivers. Note that no drivers are required on Mac as it is a class compliant interface/controller.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers