iRig Stomp I/O factory reset?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp I/O factory reset?

Postby JasonFunk » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:35 am

Couple questions. Hadn't used my Stomp IO for awhile. Used it the other day just fine. I wanted to test how it worked with other software (BIAS, ReValver etc). Worked fine. Today I noticed in AT5 it wouldn't allow me to use "assign automation" anymore (it would auto assign pedals in stomp mode still though) so I could not assign it to turn off/on my way or control the wah swing. So... I looked on here and couldn't find anything about factory reset (or in the manual) but I did see one post where the IK guy said "repower on holding stomp 1 down because you might be in standalone mode." I figured maybe that could be my issue.... Well, after that my irig could not connect to AT5 and AT5 would say it can't find a Stomp IO. So, my two question are....

1) How do I factory reset my iRig Stomp IO because it no longer works?
2) For future reference, does using Stomp IO with other software assigning midi permanently change the MIDI settings on the iRig so that they're then different when you try to use AT5 again? Is this why I could no longer do "assign automation" in AT5 after trying those?

Thanks in advance.
JasonFunk

Re: iRig Stomp I/O factory reset?

Postby JasonFunk » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:41 am

Okay, so I did the restart holding down stomp 1 and now my iRig communicates with AT5, however, it still cannot control the wah (I can stomp on/off but not control the sweep) or "learn midi" (the option is no longer there). Need help doing a factory reset or how to make it learn midi again. Thanks.
JasonFunk

Re: iRig Stomp I/O factory reset?

Postby JasonFunk » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:48 am

Okay, so now it's magically working again. Not sure what that was. Can anybody tell me how to factory reset, in case it ever starts doing that again? Thanks
JasonFunk

Return to Interfaces & Controllers