iRig Nano Gifted to me, serial number already in use

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Nano Gifted to me, serial number already in use

Postby Jasonpaq1 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:34 am

I was gifted an iRig Nano, new in box, never opened, by a family member. When I try to register it, in either the Authorization Manger or Product Manager, I receive the "this serial number is already registered to someone else". Family member never opened the box, all tape/seals/etc untouched upon arrival to me.

Code 403 in Authorization Manger
Code 205 in Product Manager.

Everything I see states that I need to "contact support". Thing is, support seems to not exist outside this forum. So far I've downloaded every piece of stand alone registration software the website tells me to, and I'm getting nowhere.
I'm liking the sound and functionality I'm seeing, but I tell you right now: I am NOT spending a dime on plugins if I can't register the product.
Jasonpaq1

Re: iRig Nano Gifted to me, serial number already in use

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:36 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Support exists outside of this forum (as this is specifically not a support forum), they work on tickets each day. They will need to assist you, and they can be reached via the link in my signature.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Jasonpaq1 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:18 pm

Thanks for the response. After much searching and being cross-directed to the same "Read Your Manual First" and "Go to the Forums" and "Read the FAQs" pages, I found the small-font, grey link at the bottom of the page that provided me with an actual submission page.
Jasonpaq1

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:30 pm

There is a “Contact Support” button on the page linked in my signature. There you can choose the type of issue and enter a ticket. Glad you found it. They will take care.

This is there because the FAQ resolves many issues without having to wait for support:

Before contacting the Support team, please review your product's User Manual or review the FAQs below as there is a chance that your issue has been addressed already and can be quickly resolved.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers