Connecting Ik Multimedia Axe/io to Mackie 802VLZ4

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Connecting Ik Multimedia Axe/io to Mackie 802VLZ4

Postby Geniotico29 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:01 pm

Hello to everyone,

I would to know if I can I connect the IK audio interface with the mixer indicated in the subject. Can I link the mixer with the two mic/line channels on the back of the Ik Axe/io, so I can play my guitar directly in the mixer? I had another audio interface connected with this mixer(a couple of monitors went in the audio interface that was connected to the mixer) and I played everything (an electric guitars, a laptop and a record player) directly in the mixer.

Thanks for the attention.
Best regards,
Eugenio
Last edited by Geniotico29 on Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geniotico29

Re: Connecting Ik Multimedia Axe/io to Mackie 802VLZ4

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:41 pm

You can send outputs 1 & 2 to inputs on your mixer, yes. Note that you still need to have AXE I/O connected to your computer as it is an audio interface so it is not a standalone processor.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Geniotico29 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:43 pm

Hi Peter,

thak you for the reply! Yes, you're right, I forgot to say that the audio interface is connected to the laptop.

Eugenio
Geniotico29

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:03 pm

Great! I just wanted to make sure. Sometimes it isn't 100% clear that is necessary and honestly I get it.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers