"Coming in July"

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

"Coming in July"

Postby KxMino03 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:13 am

Why does the Axe io say "coming in July" if its getting near the end August? I've been waiting for my unit since July 23, which yes, is annoying but I understand the shortage in parts. It really bothers me that it says coming in July because I ordered it in July believing I would get one by the end of the month, now its stuck saying coming in July with no eta updates.
KxMino03

Re: "Coming in July"

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:10 pm

I will relay that the web site says that. We get units regularly and ship in the order in which the orders were received. If you need a more specific status update, our IK Support team can likely provide more information than the users, mods, or admins of this forum can via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers