What does "Reserve your product today" mean?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: What does "Reserve your product today" mean?

Postby Mischief1nc » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:51 am

Hey there, I came across these post and wanted to see if anyone is having the same issues with their delivery? I ordered the AXE I/O Bundle Aug 19th and it's been over a month for me and I have desperately been trying to contact them for any information about my order and all I've been getting is a copy and paste type of response via email. I paid for it was charged immediately and I also paid for 2-3 day shipping. That's a lot of money to just hand over and hope you receive what you paid for without any updates or information after a very long period. Anyway, any info that you can share would be greatly appreciated! It's hard to be patient when I've paid the shipping to get it faster only to find out that I have to wait for my purchase to arrive when there is no ETA.

I've tried calling and emailing numerous times. it seems like I'm just getting an automated response.

Any help or info will be GREATLY appreciated.

Will UPDATE as soon I receive mine.
Mischief1nc

Postby Mischief1nc » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:31 pm

ziggydejas wrote:I’ve been waiting since July 27th, 2021. No idea what exactly is going other than what is posted on here about the backlog. I wish the final order page would of indicated the unit “out of stock” or the equivalent. Or else I wouldn’t of bought the thing… however i’m patiently waiting and hope soon they’ll be able to produce units in good time.

Ziggy

Are you still waiting for delivery?
Mischief1nc

Postby ziggydejas » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:26 am

Hey I just received my axe i/o! I ordered mine July 27th. It did take a while of course but happy it came in with no issues so far. I hope yours will arrive soon.

Ziggy
ziggydejas

Postby Mischief1nc » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:06 am

ziggydejas wrote:Hey I just received my axe i/o! I ordered mine July 27th. It did take a while of course but happy it came in with no issues so far. I hope yours will arrive soon.

Ziggy

That's awesome! I'm stoked for you! I can't wait till mine arrives. I have no i/o to use in the meantime. That's good to know that you received yours. Did you get any type of shipping confirmation before you received yours? Ive been checking my order status on the daily.
Thanks for responding. Gives me a bit of hope. hahaha
Mischief1nc

Postby ziggydejas » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:06 am

Mischief1nc,

I used to check everyday but after a while I just stopped doing that from keeping my hopes up! Yes, I did get a notification on the website via IKmultimedia site profile/account/myorders that indicated "Shipped". Primarily though, I was sent an email from IKM notifying me that the Axe I/O is preparing to be shipped via Fed Ex and to expect a confirmation shortly... Then I jumped over to the IKM website to double-check. Everything went smoothly as expected from that point on.

I'm really enjoying the unit especially with utilizing its Z-tone advanced tone preamp options. Works fantastic with the Amplitube 5 MAX software and seems to be tailored for software guitar/bass amp modeling such as that. Of course it works great as a standard interface too. Maybe I might of missed this but did you purchase the Amplitube 5 MAX/Axe IO bundle?
Thanks.
Ziggy
ziggydejas

Postby Mischief1nc » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:26 am

^^^

Ok, that's good to know that they notify customers before shipping. I heard some say it just showed up at their doorstep. Yes, I did purchase the Amplitube 5 MAX/AXE IO Bundle. I really wanted the AXE I/O but saw the Bundle, so I went for it.

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I'm really excited and can't wait to get to use it.
Mischief1nc

Postby ziggydejas » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:58 am

Actually I was just interested in Amplitube 5... But with the bundle going for the MAX plus the I/O, I didn't want to pass it up! I didn't realize the back order until after I made the purchase and then checking the forum to see what exactly is going on.. Oh man uggh... But it's here! Glad to respond to ya Mischief1nc and again hope your I/O gets on your doorstep quick!
Ziggy
ziggydejas

Postby Mischief1nc » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:13 am

^^^^

Thanks Buddy!
Mischief1nc

Postby inVINSONable1 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:58 am

Simply put..... DO NOT BUY! Been waiting 3 months now because their shady website led me to believe it would ship the last week of July. I have sat this entire time without an I/O unless I want to spend another 100$ on their USB to 1/4" cable iRiG.
Support doesn't even respond back. They just send you an automated message asking you to be patient and offering zero information based on even the widest timeline. You can't return your I/O without having to pay full price for the Amplitube 5 MAX bundle (so roughly 1000$ more to get 300$ less hardware than you paid for).

I am beyond irritated as this point as I look at shelves stocked with all other brand I/O's who seem to operate and work just fine in the COVID era. One upside is about 2 months later they changed their "Shipping in July" to "Coming in two weeks" yet no explanation as to when that two weeks was started. So far everything has been a disaster for me but I am sure the moment I finally get sick of waiting and buy another I/O, it will say shipped not processing.. At that point I am sure it will be like my Stomp I/O where it took 6 days to receive an item that claimed to next day only 110 miles from me....Lol I have heard the products are good but IK as a company over 3 huge products they sell has been awful. I hope this Axe I/O walks on water when it arrives.
inVINSONable1

Postby Mischief1nc » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:13 pm

inVINSONable1 wrote:Simply put..... DO NOT BUY! Been waiting 3 months now because their shady website led me to believe it would ship the last week of July. I have sat this entire time without an I/O unless I want to spend another 100$ on their USB to 1/4" cable iRiG.
Support doesn't even respond back. They just send you an automated message asking you to be patient and offering zero information based on even the widest timeline. You can't return your I/O without having to pay full price for the Amplitube 5 MAX bundle (so roughly 1000$ more to get 300$ less hardware than you paid for).

I am beyond irritated as this point as I look at shelves stocked with all other brand I/O's who seem to operate and work just fine in the COVID era. One upside is about 2 months later they changed their "Shipping in July" to "Coming in two weeks" yet no explanation as to when that two weeks was started. So far everything has been a disaster for me but I am sure the moment I finally get sick of waiting and buy another I/O, it will say shipped not processing.. At that point I am sure it will be like my Stomp I/O where it took 6 days to receive an item that claimed to next day only 110 miles from me....Lol I have heard the products are good but IK as a company over 3 huge products they sell has been awful. I hope this Axe I/O walks on water when it arrives.

I feel you buddy! I sold my old I/O to purchase the AXE I/O believing their were in stock. I even paid for fast shipping! I ordered and PAID AUG 19th 2021... it’s OCT 6th! I’m still waiting for delivery. It’s been months without an I/O. I hope I get mine soon! I’ve been really patient about it, but not having any info or ETA is a bit frustrating. Will UPDATE as soon I receive what I paid for. Hope yours arrives soon!
Mischief1nc

Postby mrecint » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:19 am

I am patiently waiting as well. Ordered the max bundle the first week of September 2021 as a birthday present to myself. Hoping it will be a birthday/Holiday present. maybe New Year present? Either way, I’m glad I was able to get the software already with the bundle.
mrecint

Postby Mischief1nc » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:11 am

UPDATE!!! I finally received my AXE I/O!!! Took about 3 months to receive it. Ordered it Aug 19th 2021 and received it Nov 1st 2021. Hope that helps anyone who's been waiting to receive theirs. Looks like it'll take about 3. months as far as what I've been hearing. Worth the wait!!! Back to recording!!! Yeah baby!!!
Mischief1nc

Postby mrecint » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:04 pm

I looked and my Axe I/O is shipping! Will there be a code to unlock the T-rack modules that are included. I download the ones in my Product section but the ones that are included all are trial still.

Thanks!
mrecint

Postby Mischief1nc » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:10 am

mrecint wrote:I looked and my Axe I/O is shipping! Will there be a code to unlock the T-rack modules that are included. I download the ones in my Product section but the ones that are included all are trial still.

Thanks!

No, you still have to purchase modules. You do get to trial though. I didn’t see or receive a code.
Mischief1nc

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:56 pm

mrecint wrote:I looked and my Axe I/O is shipping! Will there be a code to unlock the T-rack modules that are included. I download the ones in my Product section but the ones that are included all are trial still.

Thanks!

The post above is incorrect (so I hope they check back and get their T-RackS processors!).

You get some T-RackS processors included, this is detailed on the Apps page for AXE I/O at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=apps

Once you register your AXE I/O they will be added to your account. The "How to get the free bonus content" link on the page I linked above will provide more detail on how to make sure you get everything that's included.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to Interfaces & Controllers