iRig Stomp IO buttons not working on iOS but work in mac

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp IO buttons not working on iOS but work in mac

Postby samwiseke3 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:55 am

Hi,

My irig stomp I/O does not change presets on my iPhone 11 pro iOS 14.6 but worked inconsistenly on my iPad air 2 with the same iOS and worked normally on my mac. I've tried updating the firmware and I'm sure it's not on standalone mode, when i got it to work on the iPad tried immediately on my phone with no positive results, i use it mainly with the iPad but my phone is the backup and i need both setups running just in case (more than once i had left the iPad at home and had to use the phone at the gig) im starting to gig again and this is my main setup for small gigs which now are the only ones i've got. Please what should I do?

Thanks in advance.
samwiseke3

Re: iRig Stomp IO buttons not working on iOS but work in mac

Postby heisler.alexander » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:11 am

I have the same problem. It is very angry.
heisler.alexander

Re: iRig Stomp IO buttons not working on iOS but work in mac

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:21 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. Since no other users have chimed in here and I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers