AXE I/O Solo Drivers/Control Panel

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O Solo Drivers/Control Panel

Postby manuelguerreiro » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:45 pm

Hi guys,

yes, I know I that I should have not bought an used one but now it is is a bit too late... Yes, I have an AXE I/O Solo and can't get access to Control Panel & Drivers as the seller did not transfer the software license...

I'm not asking for the software though... I just want to have the Control Panel & Drivers readily available online. The download page shows "AXE I/O Solo Drivers and Control Software" but all it does is to download the Product Manager which does not work as the Interface is not registered. This is really a very sad situation...

[mod redacted - violates EULA]

Thanks
manuelguerreiro

Re: AXE I/O Solo Drivers/Control Panel

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:15 am

In these cases, please contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw and they will be able to get you the drivers.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers