Add an extra XLR input to my Stomp I/O rig?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Add an extra XLR input to my Stomp I/O rig?

Postby dakfat » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:50 pm

Is there an easy way to add an extra XLR input to my Stomp I/O rig so I can sing as I play guitar?

Otherwise, I guess I would have to get an IRIG Pro I/O and use a separate IOS device to operate it, and then use a mixer to blend the Stomp I/O and IRIG PRO I/O signals to send to my speaker?
dakfat

Re: Add an extra XLR input to my Stomp I/O rig?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:43 pm

Unfortunately iRig Stomp I/O being a single-input audio interface is not going to make that possible without another piece of hardware. Best solution is to use a multi-input audio interface for your input (both guitar and vocals) and use iRig Stomp I/O as a MIDI controller only.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dakfat » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:37 pm

Thanks Peter, does the Stomp IO work well as a midi controller for the Irig Pro Duo IO using the breakout cable?
dakfat

Postby Harimint18 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:52 am

Peter_IK wrote:Unfortunately iRig Stomp I/O being a single-input audio interface is not going to make that possible without another piece of hardware. Best solution is to use a multi-input audio interface for your input (both guitar and vocals) and use iRig Stomp I/O as a MIDI controller only.

Could u explain this a bit more?

I would like to be able to use the irig stomp live with voice/guitar. Could using it as a midi device still control AmpliTube and VocaLive for iPad?
Harimint18

Return to Interfaces & Controllers