Z-tone DI

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Z-tone DI

Postby lchalk » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:29 pm

I just got an Axe I/O solo and I love the flexibility of the z-tone and other features. It just seems when things don't sound quite right, after changing guitars ect, I can tweak the interface a little instead of messing with my preset to get what I want. I also have a focusrite 18i20 and was wondering if adding a z-tone DI would be a good match for it to get those same little extras I get on the solo.
lchalk

Re: Z-tone DI

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:10 pm

That honestly sounds like exactly what Z-TONE DI was made for. People who already have an interface may not need a full AXE I/O (for example, I run 3 Steinberg interfaces daisy-chained in my main home studio so Z-TONE DI is a perfect solution for me too) to get the Z-TONE advantage. It is also really great for DI bass.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Z-tone DI

Postby lchalk » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:03 pm

Just got my z-tone di today (I just ordered it 2 days ago). Wow, that is a solid box, it weight more than my axe io solo. Sounds awsome. Haven't done an A/B vs the Hi-Z on my 18i20 yet but was so impressed with the initial setup (and I was already here to register) that I had to say Great Job IK!
lchalk

Return to Interfaces & Controllers