iRig Acoustic for amplification

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Acoustic for amplification

Postby alexzap01 » Fri May 21, 2021 9:09 pm

Hi!

I want to buy an iRig Acoustic but I am not sure if it exactly fits my needs. I hope you can help me and answer my questions, thank you!

I am a Ukulele player and want a simple way to amplify my instrument. Not for a stage, just at home with friends. So I really need amplification, I am not really interested in recording my play. Right now I only have a standard bluetooth speaker with an Aux input (3.5mm jack). Is the iRig Acoustic the right product for me? I fear that the volume will be far to low because the iRig Acoustic is a passive element and not a preamp. Is the iRig Acoustig Stage the right product for me?

I would also like to add some effects during playing. Can I use the AmpliTube app with both iRig Acoustic and iRig Acoustic Stage?
I would even like some e-guitar like effect (distortion). How could I get this effect?

Thank you for your help. I already spent hours in the internet without finding answers to my questions.

regards, Alex
alexzap01

Re: iRig Acoustic for amplification

Postby alexzap01 » Wed May 26, 2021 2:55 pm

Can someone please help me. Any help is appreciated!
alexzap01

Re: iRig Acoustic for amplification

Postby DarkStar » Wed May 26, 2021 6:02 pm

This is primarily a user to user forum, but as no other users have chipped in, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers