iRig BlueTurn and OnSong not working

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig BlueTurn and OnSong not working

Postby taylor510 » Thu May 06, 2021 5:45 pm

I have an iRig BlueTurn and I was using it with OnSong (not the pro version!) which I purchased when it came out. Now, however my BlueTurn will not work with OnSong. My iPad Bluetooth setting says it is ‘connected’ but still no joy with it changing pages or doing anything!

Please, please can anyone offer help?

Barney
taylor510

Re: iRig BlueTurn and OnSong not working

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 06, 2021 8:17 pm

Make sure OnSong is set to listen for the page turner protocol that uses key presses and not MIDI (the latter would be for using something like iRig BlueBoard that sends MIDI over BlueTooth vs iRig BlueTurn and other turners that send virtual keyboard presses basically).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig BlueTurn and OnSong not working

Postby thomasclein7 » Thu May 20, 2021 6:54 am

I would ensure you are either running the Blueboard application and have arranged the foot pedal to send the legitimate MIDI orders, or guarantee that on the off chance that you are utilizing MIDI over Bluetooth LE, that you pair it within OnSong utilizing the Bluetooth MIDI instrument

[Mod Edit: spurious link to Essay writing service has been removed. Please do not post such links again.]
thomasclein7

Return to Interfaces & Controllers