Blue Board on a MAC

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Blue Board on a MAC

Postby vac713 » Tue May 04, 2021 12:27 am

I'm incredibly frustrated trying to get my Blue Board to work on my MAC. I have been using it with my iOS devices successfully but cannot even get the SW to load correctly on my MAC.

When I go to IKMM site, I go to the free download of the BB MAC
I run it (the product manager that is) and install it

Theres nothing in the launchpad for Blue Board

If I go to my product manager, there's nothing for Blue Board

If I search my MAC for Blue Board - nada....nothing

How the hell do I get a file that I can install so I can actually get this thing working on my MAC?

[mod redacted, unnecessary, read the rules] I will open a support ticket but was just hoping someone here could guide me in the right direction without having to wait days

Thanks
vac713

Re: Blue Board on a MAC

Postby JimBarba » Mon May 17, 2021 3:46 pm

Hello,
I use the bluebird as a midi controller for my MainStage app. Now it works well but....only as a midi controller. Dont use their app it only works on iPhones or iPads.

Here the answer I got from the support to begin solving my problems.
==============
iRig BlueBoard is designed to appear in the iRig BlueBoard app or MIDI over Bluetooth compatible apps.

[Mod Edit: specific advice from Support has been removed, as it applies to one specific problem. Please review the forum Guidelines. Other users should contact Support for specific advice. }
=============

As soon it is paired. You can close the apple midi app and launch your app (mainstage, garageband, logic or anything else...). It works fine and it's stable.

Hope it will help (maybe late...)
Jim
JimBarba

Return to Interfaces & Controllers