iRig keys I/O 49 firmware update failed

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig keys I/O 49 firmware update failed

Postby Garaofsand » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:49 am

Hi. I just brought iRig keys I/O 49.

I try update firmware 1.0.11 on mac OS catalina.
but.

Rig Keys IO 49 Bootloader (USB Bootloader) was found.

Firmware update started. The operation could take several minutes...Firmware update finished with ERRORS! [Mod Edit: suspicious0looking links removed - do not post such links again]
Now you can disconnect iRig Keys IO 49.

what's happen?

I hope solve to this problem.
any help?
Garaofsand

Re: iRig keys I/O 49 firmware update failed

Postby DarkStar » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:33 am

Hello and welcome to the forum.
I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: iRig keys I/O 49 firmware update failed

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:06 pm

This is a spammer copying another post and adding malicious links. Locked and user banned.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers