Still waiting for AXE I/O shipment?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: Still waiting for AXE I/O shipment?

Postby DONDIO1 » Mon May 10, 2021 10:35 pm

Waiting for support :lol:
DONDIO1

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 11, 2021 1:01 am

DONDIO1 wrote:nothing in the BOX but USB and Power cord.

Please let IK Support know and they'll get you set up. Thanks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DONDIO1 » Tue May 11, 2021 1:41 am

YEP- two emails sent .............i'm still waiting................
:(
DONDIO1

Postby pat.osterday » Tue May 11, 2021 2:21 am

I got a reply back within a few hours - might depend on the time of day? I'll wait it out for a bit before cancelling my order - hoping for the best. I understand some delays right now, but can't be without an interface for weeks! ;-)
pat.osterday

Postby pat.osterday » Tue May 11, 2021 2:22 am

FYI, I used the "contact us" form on the IK web site.
pat.osterday

Postby ianolow » Tue May 11, 2021 11:18 am

Peter_IK wrote:
ianolow wrote:It would be nice to have some kind of ETA or know where I stand in line. I just want to know if I am looking at days, weeks, or months. In speaking with a few other forum members, it is starting to look like it will be months.

I'm sure IK Support can give you more information. The mods/admins/users of this forum will not have anything other than anecdotal information as they don't have access to your specific order/account.

I appreciate your reply Peter. Support replied quickly but was not able to shed any light which is why I posted. So others know what to expect because it is not made clear when ordering on how long you will have to wait.
ianolow

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 11, 2021 4:15 pm

ianolow wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:
ianolow wrote:It would be nice to have some kind of ETA or know where I stand in line. I just want to know if I am looking at days, weeks, or months. In speaking with a few other forum members, it is starting to look like it will be months.

I'm sure IK Support can give you more information. The mods/admins/users of this forum will not have anything other than anecdotal information as they don't have access to your specific order/account.

I appreciate your reply Peter. Support replied quickly but was not able to shed any light which is why I posted. So others know what to expect because it is not made clear when ordering on how long you will have to wait.

But they would look into why you didn't see the proper supply information which is presented during the checkout process and status that is in your My Orders area. They would be able to handle that. Also, people have been receiving their units so your blanket warning isn't applicable to everybody,
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 11, 2021 6:43 pm

Sorry but this thread broke down into threats of "rage quitting" and other rule breaking. I understand things can be frustrating but please review the rules of the forum and the guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 and let's keep this forum tidy.

Since this thread devolved and anybody participating should be able to get the information they need from their User Area or IK Support, this thread is now closed.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers