Still waiting for AXE I/O shipment?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Still waiting for AXE I/O shipment?

Postby Chops42 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:37 pm

Anyone else experiencing exceptionally long shipment delays for the AXE I/O? I purchased an AXE I/O as part of the Amplitube 5 bundle, and it is going on almost 2 months with the order still sitting in the "Processing" state with no shipment of an AXE I/O?

IK Multimedia keeps advertising the AXE I/O(s) for sale and when purchasing stated a 5-7 business day shipment. I understand there may be delays due to obtaining parts, but how much of a delay are others experiencing?

Thanks for any feedback.
Chops42

Re: Still waiting for AXE I/O shipment?

Postby sonikreducr » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:29 pm

In the same boat as you, though I have only been waiting a month. They should put something about back ordering on the website purchase page. That would only be fair to us consumers. Or at least an email after ordering stating that the product is not in stock. Something, anything, would be better than to just leave customers hanging with no idea regarding what is going on. [mod redacted - please review the rules before posting]
sonikreducr

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:57 pm

You should be alerted correctly about the stock status in your cart if ordering directly from IK. Once you order you can find your order status under "My Orders" in your IK User Area.

If what you are experiencing is different from what you were seeing during the checkout process and/or the information under "My Orders" doesn't help with your situation, please open a ticket with IK Support who can assist you as the forum mods/admins cannot access this information to assist with order issues.

Note: Please review the rules before posting and keep posts civil and without conjecture. There's no conspiracy to mislead or anything even remotely like that going on. If you contact the people who are there to assist you when you are having issues, I'm sure they can explain exactly what is happening.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pat.osterday » Thu May 06, 2021 7:48 pm

Peter, the problem is that it's not very clear on the IK store. If you choose just the AXE I/O is says "Coming in March" and for the AT5 bundle, "Reserve your product today". Those seem like old messages. Most sites would say "Out of Stock, More on the way" or something. I'm a loyal IK customer with T-RackS, MixBox, Syntronik, Lurssen, ARC and UNO, so just would like a little more info when ordering hardware. Right now I'm in limbo as my old interface already sold. Some sort of ETA would be nice - not just "in progress", especially if it'll be weeks.

It also says on the page "If your order states in progress, your order is being completed as fast as possible. Please refrain from opening a support ticket if you see this status. This will be updated as soon as possible and upon being changed you will receive an email notification."

Thanks!
pat.osterday

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 06, 2021 7:58 pm

You should get an accurate in or out of stock message during the checkout process. For the status you are requesting, the IK Support team would be happy to look directly at your order and provide more specific information, exception being the status that is also covered on the page as you mention.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pat.osterday » Thu May 06, 2021 10:47 pm

Peter, I didn't see anything about stock at checkout - except those messages I mentioned which don't make sense - "Coming in March"?.

Thanks.
pat.osterday

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 06, 2021 10:50 pm

pat.osterday wrote:Peter, I didn't see anything about stock at checkout - except those messages I mentioned which don't make sense - "Coming in March"?.

Thanks.

Interesting, I'll forward that to the Support Manager (who handles the inquiries) and our systems folks (who would handle the backend stuff to show the proper messages) so they are aware.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DONDIO1 » Fri May 07, 2021 3:05 am

I ordered my AXE I/O 3/27/21 - no one said back order to me either. I also paid for two day shipping. They took my $ without info on back order until I reached out to them. So today, 5/4/21 it has a tracking number and expected delivery Monday May 10th. That's not two day for people that paid for two day and Paid in full. I reached out the the company a few times and received the generic response. I'm not happy at all with the company so far, and I have not even received the Unit. Good Luck ya all.
DONDIO1

Postby DarkStar » Fri May 07, 2021 12:28 pm

In your situation I would go back to Sales Support and explain the particular situation, especially about the 2-day shipping.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby DONDIO1 » Fri May 07, 2021 2:12 pm

Oh I have sent countless emails. Just yesterday they agreed to eat the shipping cost. After all my complaining. As I said I’m not a happy camper about this company so far. [mod redacted - unnecessary and please review the rules]
DONDIO1

Postby ianolow » Mon May 10, 2021 8:28 pm

It would be nice to have some kind of ETA or know where I stand in line. I just want to know if I am looking at days, weeks, or months. In speaking with a few other forum members, it is starting to look like it will be months.
ianolow

Postby DONDIO1 » Mon May 10, 2021 9:51 pm

received mine today - anyone know where to get the drivers / control center for MAC?? no software in the box, no documentation at all - I searched and searched - Also in my "products " don't show up under hardware. I tried to register it and said that the S/N is invalid.
DONDIO1

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 10, 2021 10:31 pm

DONDIO1 wrote:received mine today - anyone know where to get the drivers / control center for MAC?? no software in the box, no documentation at all - I searched and searched - Also in my "products " don't show up under hardware. I tried to register it and said that the S/N is invalid.

They will be available in IK Product Manager and your IK User Area (under "My Products") once you register your hardware. Your serial number to register AXE I/O is on a card included in the box. If you don't see that, please let IK Support know and they can assist you. Until then, please note that on Mac, you can use AXE I/O as an audio interface directly as it is class compliant.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 10, 2021 10:32 pm

ianolow wrote:It would be nice to have some kind of ETA or know where I stand in line. I just want to know if I am looking at days, weeks, or months. In speaking with a few other forum members, it is starting to look like it will be months.

I'm sure IK Support can give you more information. The mods/admins/users of this forum will not have anything other than anecdotal information as they don't have access to your specific order/account.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DONDIO1 » Mon May 10, 2021 10:33 pm

nothing in the BOX but USB and Power cord.
DONDIO1

Next

Return to Interfaces & Controllers