Axe I/O Solo not fully connecting via usb

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Axe I/O Solo not fully connecting via usb

Postby jjjjesse » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:55 am

I sent an email to support, but thought I should try my luck here as well.

I've been using my Axe Solo for months without any issue, then suddenly, it is not listed under my computers sound "Playback" options. I then noticed that the USB indicator light is not on, but I still have power to the interface, as I can see the lights flicker if I unplug the USB and can also get the red ring to light when I press the 48V button.

Amplitube 5 starts up and says "No device is connected" though I can still play my guitar through my speakers (no pedals or amp settings work)

I have tried to reinstall drivers, and pre-installation completes, but then it says device has to be connected for installation of drivers to complete properly.

All my products are properly registered. I am not using a USB Hub. My USB's are 2.0. I have tried 3 seperate computers as well as a different USB cord. I am out of ideas.

Any direction would be most appreciated. Thank you.
jjjjesse

Re: Axe I/O Solo not fully connecting via usb

Postby DickEarthquake2203 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:25 pm

I'm having the same issue. Mine was working fine one day then it wasn't and wouldn't show up on windows and now similar to yours.

Did you end up getting a solution?
DickEarthquake2203

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:25 pm

As the post is over a year old and the OP has not returned, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support for some one to one help, after searching the FAQs on the IKM web site.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Gogobert12 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:09 pm

Hello - I am now experiencing the exakt same fault as previous posters, anyone else have any thoughts or if the only way is the garbage for the expensive AXE I/O interface?

Maybe the USB interface booard can be exchanged in the hardware?
Gogobert12

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:33 pm

Gogobert12 wrote:Hello - I am now experiencing the exakt same fault as previous posters, anyone else have any thoughts or if the only way is the garbage for the expensive AXE I/O interface?

Maybe the USB interface booard can be exchanged in the hardware?

Any issues of this nature should be reported to IK Support who can assist you in diagnosing if it is a hardware or setup issue, if there is a warranty claim to be made, etc. Please see DarkStar's post above.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers