Connect to MacBook Pro 16" with Thunderbolt 3

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Connect to MacBook Pro 16" with Thunderbolt 3

Postby ssgro660 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:37 pm

I just ordered the Axe IO Solo interface and was wondering if there was a specific cable I need to purchase to connect to a MacBook Pro (16" model). The ports on the laptop are thunderbolt 3 (usb-c). Any suggestions would be appreciated, especially if there are specifics that I need to consider when hunting for the cable.
Best Regards.
Steve
ssgro660

Re: Connect to MacBook Pro 16" with Thunderbolt 3

Postby DarkStar » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:16 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not cover the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers