No information about replacing device under warranty

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

No information about replacing device under warranty

Postby super8cho » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:14 pm

Hello,

I'm posting here because I'm getting zero information via email through the ticket that I opened and your US phone number doesn't accept any calls to a customer department.

I recently sent back an iRig Pro IO which stopped working and which is still under warranty.

I first opened a ticket 23 days ago about this and I still haven't received an update on when I can expect a replacement device.

I'm getting super vague replies such as ', if I for some reason don't get back to you soon enough. Don't hesitate to reach out.'(10 days ago)

'We have contacted our team about your situation.' (3 days ago)

'Unfortunately, we do not have access to individual shipping speeds.' (today)

Despite my asking for specific information, I have not heard what was wrong with the device, what the next steps are and when I will receive my replacement device.

Maybe someone here can get back to me? I don't appreciate the slow play of honoring the company's warranty policy.
super8cho

Re: No information about replacing device under warranty

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:25 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. The forum admins/mods do not have access to your account. Please post or PM your ticket number per these forum guidelines viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and we'll relay that to the IK team to look into.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby super8cho » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:40 pm

Update: I've just received my replacement device! Thanks, Peter, for your quick reply on this forum, you must have magically evoked the shipping gods :-)
super8cho

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:18 pm

super8cho wrote:Update: I've just received my replacement device! Thanks, Peter, for your quick reply on this forum, you must have magically evoked the shipping gods :-)

Oh wow if only I could really do that... Not just for IK customers but in general and not unselfishly either. I know people were hoarding toilet paper, sanitizer, etc during this pandemic but we're all (at least here in the States) so impacted by the shipping companies operating at less than an optimal level. I'm not blaming them, these are tough times, but regardless there's a huge impact. Not to get off on a tangent, but you made me wish I really could magically fix shipping :) All of this outside of that whole mess with the ship being stuck, that's a whole other story.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:36 pm

^^^
Well, at least they've got the container ship unstuck :)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers