Problem AXE i/O - Amplitube 5 on Macbook Pro (Catalina)

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Problem AXE i/O - Amplitube 5 on Macbook Pro (Catalina)

Postby Pella78 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:20 am

Hi all,
my name is Simone and I'm from Modena (Italy), first sorry for my english! :)
After 3 month, finally my AXE I/O arrived on local store and I bought it. I usually use Amplitube 5, with my iRig HD2 on my Macbook pro with Catalina (latest version).
I try to install my new Axe but I cant' usue it with amplitube... if I put monitor knob to DAW, sometimes it works for 4-5 minutes, but usually it seems to fail to pass through amplitube.... and I can't play my guitar with amplitube :| I don't know why, all preferences are ok both in AXE control panel and amplitube control panel.....
I also open a ticket to IK... but I'd like to ask if other people had the same problem....

Thanks in advance!
Simone
Pella78

Re: Problem AXE i/O - Amplitube 5 on Macbook Pro (Catalina)

Postby Pella78 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:19 am

Resolved.... (thanks to local store in Modena-Italy....) the "problem" is that AXE use also volume of my mac, not only volume knobs.... we noticed the volume of mac = 0 (this is the first time I use the mac volume with an external audio card), when I turned up the volume, the sound card back to working ;)
Pella78

Return to Interfaces & Controllers