New Axe I/O Product Registration problem

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

New Axe I/O Product Registration problem

Postby Morsecode4 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:26 am

Just purchased this new from Long and McQuade. Waited over three months for this. Is there supposed to be any support or instructions within. The only items in the box were unit itself, a power supple and a USB cord. Absolutely nothing else. Surely this can’t be this difficult?
Morsecode4

Re: New Axe I/O Product Registration problem

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:56 pm

There should be some information included, including a card with your serial number and how to register. Once you register you will receive an email with helpful information and you can also peruse the full manuals which are also available via the AXE I/O web page.

Once you register you can use IK Product Manager or visit your IK User Area to download the drivers and control panel software package that should help you get everything up and running.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Morsecode4 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:38 pm

No paperwork of any sort was in the box.

Regardless, your customer service was able to provide me with registration access code or serial number.
Morsecode4

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:40 pm

Glad to hear they got it sorted for you! As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.

You should let Long and McQuade know about the missing documents too.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers