Stomp I/O Expression Pedals

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Stomp I/O Expression Pedals

Postby 0dysseusRex » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:13 pm

So I have a couple of questions since the manual has very little info on this and Amplitube 5 isn't terribly intuitive when it comes to expression pedals.

First, is the Stomp I/O compatible with dual switch pedals or only single switch?

Second, If I plug in and calibrate an expression pedal how would I assign it to control the output volume?

When I put a wah into the chain, by default the onboard expression pedal can control it, but how on earth can I turn it off with the stomp? By default, the wah is always on and I can only turn it off inside AmpliTube. Can I assign an external switch pedal to turn it off?

I tried assigning an expression pedal to control the volume in the general cc tab, but when I tried using it I found that the expression pedal was acting as a switch for turning the tuner on and off. Same with an external switch I plugged in to try to use as an on/off switch for a wah.
0dysseusRex

Return to Interfaces & Controllers