iRig 2 doesn't work at all

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig 2 doesn't work at all

Postby Damianosaba1 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:31 pm

I bought an iRig 2 to work with my iPhone 7 but it didn't work. I thought it was due to the adaptor, so I tried another one but nothing. I tried connecting it to Macbook, nothing. I tried with other two iPhones, still nothing. I then tried with an iPad. I used both GarageBand AND Amplitube. I followed all the guides posted on this forum. I changed the guitar cable, I tried with different headphones, different guitars. Nothing!
I sent a ticket but got no response at all. Can you please tell me if the iRig 2 is not compatible with any of the iPhones-iPads-Macbooks released after 2016? Or if there's a known defect of the product regarding compatibility with Apple products?
Damianosaba1

Re: iRig 2 doesn't work at all

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:04 pm

When I had an iPhone 7 iRig 2 worked with the official Apple LIghtning --> 3.55m adaptor. Sorry to hear this isn't working for you. I'm sure IK Support will be able to help you. Please note that since this forum isn't a support forum we have guidelines for when you feel you have a ticket that is not being handled to your satisfaction so please take a look at those here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505

Also please note that the support team endeavors to answer within around 2 business days, during business hours (M-F 10-6:30PM EST) but sometimes there is a higher volume of tickets that may cause a delay. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig 2 doesn't work at all

Postby Damianosaba1 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:12 pm

Yeah the adaptor is the original one, but I guess that's not the real issue since it doesn't work neither with laptop nor with iPad (which both have the 3.5mm input). I opened a ticket 3 days ago, I guess I'll just wait for a reply.
Damianosaba1

Return to Interfaces & Controllers